DOUBLE BLOCK & BLEED VALVES
- Compact ball valve/needle valve and OS&Y assembly in one DBB.
- Working pressure up to 10,000 Psig (690 Bar).
- Every valve is subject to a pressure test in accordance with the standard API 598 or BS 6755 part 1.
- NPT Threaded connection to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1.
- Pressure rating as per ASME B16.34 Class 150 thru 2500.
- Anti-Static device is set between the stem and ball.
- Fire tested as per BS6755 part 2/API 607.
- Wetted components of sour gas service valve are selected as per requirements of NACE MR01-75/ISO 15156.
- Flange construction as per the requirement of ASME B16.5. Flange connections comply with EN 1092-1 are also available upon request.
- Reduced potential leak paths with primary & secondary isolation in one valve.
BV05 – Ball Valve Series 05
- 05 – Single Piece Forged Body
- 10FB – Three Piece Bolted Body Full Bore
- 10RB – Three Piece Bolted Body Reduce Bore
|1||9.5 mm (3/8”)|
|2||14 mm (1/2”)|
|3||19 mm (3/4”)|
|4||25 mm (1”)|
|5||38 mm (1 ½”)|
|6||42 mm (1- 11/16”)|
|7||50 mm (2”)|
- D – PEEK, Graphite, PTFE
- E – PEEK, PTFE, PTFE
- F – PEEK, VITON, PTFE
- A – Flange, RF Smooth
- B – Flange, Concentric Serrated
- C – Flange, RTJ
- 8N – 1/2 Female NPT
- (9.5mm & 14mm Bore Only)
- 12N – 3/4 Female NPT
- (9.5mm & 14mm Bore Only)
- F – Flange (Same as Process)
- S – SS316
- C – Carbon Steel
- D – Duplex
- M – Monel
- I – Inconel
- 4 – ¼” Female NPT
- 8 – ½” Female NPT
Double Block & Bleed Valves
At YDB Valves, we engineer high quality double block and bleed valves customized to match process requirements. All double block and bleed valves at YDB valves are manufactured under control of ISO 9001 to ensure process integrity.
Why YDB Double Block and Bleed Valves Are Preferred by Customers?
Double block and bleed (DBB) valves provide a single valve that can simultaneously cut off/isolate the downstream and upstream systems. In the block and bleed configuration, needle valves or ball valves are used as drain valves or bleed valves while ball valves are used as isolation or block valves.
Double block and bleed valves provide positive shut-off and zero leakage which makes them ideal for product metering, product isolation, aviation fueling, blending, tagout/lockout, tank storage, product manifolds and other applications.
Double block and bleed valves are designed and manufactured according to API 6D/6A, ASME B16.34, NACE MR0175, API 598, API 607 and API 6FA. Each double block and bleed valve is 100% factory tested and approved for use in industrial and commercial applications.
In order to specify a double block and bleed valve, you must have an understanding of your outcome. Selecting the valves for your project can be challenging. YDB valves can help you choose the right valve for your application.
Advantages of Double Block and Bleed Valves
Double block and bleed valves are ideal for critical processes and widely used for hazardous fluids and high pressure systems. Applications where double block and bleed valves and double block and bleed ball valves are used include gauge isolation, chemical seal isolation, chemical injection connection, chemical instrument isolation, direct mounting of instruments, sample connection, gauge isolation remote mounting of instruments and instrumentation drain.
Double block and bleed valves reduce costs of installation and allow fewer potential paths for leakage compared to traditional valve installations. Double block and bleed valves complete the work that would normally require three separate valves — one drain and two isolation — which means that less space is required for them. Some other advantages of installing double block and bleed valves are:
- Reduced bolting and gasket
- Reduced system vibrations
- Supporting brackets aren’t required
- Design becomes more compact
- Increased system reliability
- Improved personnel and plant safety
- YDB double block and bleed valves can handle pressure up to 10000 psi.
- Class 150 to 2500
Double Block and Bleed Valves Catalogue
We offer several configurations in our double block and bleed valves. Some of our double block and bleed valves are:
- Double Block and Bleed Ball Valves
- Double Block and Bleed Needle Valves
- Integral Block and Bleed Valves
Contact us if you wish to know more about our double block and bleed valves products or need details about a specific product.